Saturday, April 9, 2011

Airplane 2

Airplane 2
Dir. Ken Finkleman
55/300

Totally had no knowledge until it popped up that afternoon that there was a sequel to one of my Dad's favorite movies. I of course, grew up with this sense of humor from a very young age. So, it was like a blast from the past watching this. Wasn't as good as the first movie for sure, but if you liked the first, you'll enjoy this one as well.

Only problems I had with this film were a lot of the jokes were revisited from the first movie. So, if you didn't laugh at the drinking problem joke they told 4 times in the first movie, you're probably going to get bored fast with this one. And if you didn't see the first movie, this isn't a sequel you could just pick up and run with very easily.

I also wish Kareem Abdul Jabbar would have made a cameo. Would have made my day. Instead though, the guy that speaks jibe did it instead. :)

85 + 5821 = 5906

No comments:

Post a Comment