Friday, May 20, 2011

Mystery Team

Mystery Team
Dir. Dan Eckman
69/300

I've been a Derek Comedy fan for a long time now.  So, it came as no surprise that when I found this streaming on Netflix, I had to hit it up same day.  Up until then, I was unaware that they had made a feature, but with their cast members since finding some major work, it only seemed right for the smaller online comedy shorts group to go big.

This movie is really for those people that enjoy comedy that never gets serious.  It's for the adults out there that can still laugh at fart and pee jokes.

Here's a video from Derek Comedy's earlier stuff.  If you enjoy this, then definitely catch Mystery Team.


"Fuck! Yeah, that's right. I've been saying "fuck". Going in the backyard and trying it out."
 105 + 7131 = 7236

No comments:

Post a Comment