Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blade Runner

Blade Runner
Dir. Ridley Scott
39/300

So, not having had a Star Wars fix in a while, it was awesome to see Harrison Ford in a SciFi/fantasy movie.  To be honest, going into this movie, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  For some reason, I thought it was going to be like an earlier matrix or something, but instead it was like Star Wars meets Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!  I love all of those movies.

But anyway, since I wasn't sure what to make of it exactly by the end, I'd like to open this up to discussion.  Invite others to join as well.

Topic: Was Harrison Ford's character, Rick Deckard, actually a replicant that was not self-aware?

Not going to lie, I felt like it was strongly hinted at, but never said.  So, I'm curious as to what others think about the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment